Sunday, September 23, 2012

Chorizo- made with soy

Everyday I find myself trying new foods that do not have animal products. Today I tried this product:
It is made in Califorina, by El Burrito Mexican Food Products
This product is 90 cal per serving and 35 fat cal. I personally do not count calories because I keep losing so much weight that it does not matter what I eat (within reason).
I made it with potatoes, red and green peppers and onions. I cooked the potatoes then drained the water and added everything together. Saute it for 5 min with 1/4 cup oil and 1 tea salt.
It was good.

Next time, I think I will eat it in a taco shell with jalapenos and salsa. This product will be good as a meat substitute in chili. I have just the recipie to try this in. I'll let you know when I make it.

Every product I eat has no animal products and no dairy. I also like to watch out for oils/ fats too! Oil makes me have "D". so when I post you can be sure its low in fat too!

I did not get paid to write about this product.

Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment