Saturday, September 29, 2012

Tummy Trouble

 


As of this week I stated having stomach problems again. I think I get my diet figured out and them BHAM! I am sick again. I am finding out that milk and cheese are not my friends. Even if it is baked in. You would think that milk cooked in bread would not be bad. But that is not true. It makes me just as sick as if I sat and drank a good old glass of milk.

I am going to go back to documenting what I eat in this blog. If I am sick or not.

I am considering trying this FODMAP's elimination diet. It is a 10 day diet which helps me see what food are making me so sick.I found this blog, www.hungryhungryhippie.com/lets-talk-fodmaps/ that talks a lot about the diet.I am at such a loss since my GI doctor has no answers for me.


Today to eat I had:

Breakfast: 1 Whole Grain Waffle (that had dairy, my bad), Syrup (have to by the 360 maple next time), Almond Milk.

Snack: 4 Red Grapes, Orange

Lunch: Calamari Salad, Bakery Roll, Nathans French Fries and a Coffee

Snack: 1/2 Larabar

Dinner: 2 Bean Tacos

Snack: Bakery Roll with Artichoke Hearts

Late Snack: Dried Cherries, 8 Almonds

 I find that I am really not very hungry anymore. I used to eat and eat. But now I get so sick I don't want to eat anything.I did cook a hamburger for my son, it smelled good but I know one bite and I am in pain for 3 hours.


 If you are interested in my milk choice it is Almond Breeze Original.
Almond Breeze Original Refrigerated and Shelf Stable.



My new favorite snack food:
Coconut Cream Pie
 The reason I like them is they have very few ingredients. Not a lot of junk mixed in. They are soft and chewy, too! I don't like that they are 200 calories. That is like a whole meal to me, so I will be only eating them as a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment