Monday, October 1, 2012

Warm Breakfast

Well it is October and this morning was a typical day. I have been in the bathroom 3 times. I am going to eat something to sooth my gut. Brown rice farina, it is easy to digest. It is a hot ceral, that is made with water and salt. Served with honey, cinnamon, brown sugar or dried fruit is good too. I am using Bob's Red Mill brand.


Brown Rice Farina
 
1 cup Farina
3 cups Water
1/2 tea Salt

Bring water and salt to a boil. Add the Farina. Lower the heat. Stir. Cook 6-7 min. Be careful the cereal is very hot and will burn if it splashes on your skin. Serve.

Sorry I have no pictures my camera needs a new charger.

But it should look like this (pic from fortheloveoffood.com)




For the calorie counters 150 cal per serving.

It is warm and yummy!
Happy Eating











No comments:

Post a Comment