Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vegan Butternut Squash

Hello,

Yesterday I went to the market and got these humongous Butternut Squash. There are so big I did not know what to do with it. I am new at this Vegan/ Vegetarian eating so I had to get the recipe from the foodnetwork. It is for Roasted Butternut Squash.

This is what theirs looks like


I hope mine look the same. I did change the recipe a bit as usual.

I took my squash. Cut length wise. Cleaned out the seeds. Sprayed with Canola Oil. Sprinkled Salt, Brown Sugar and Garlic Powder. Put in a 400 degree oven for 30 min. I like mine cooked well so I added five min on to the foodnetwork recipe.

Ok well 30 min did not work they are still hard so I added another 20 min. This may be due to the size. I mean mine are HUGE!!!!!!

Unfortunatly, I have no camera at this time to show off mine.. But soon I pray.


Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment