Saturday, October 6, 2012

BBQ Tofu

I love BBQ. Being an x meat eater, I was use to BBQ chicken and pork. Now I missed it until I read VEGAN DAD. He has a recepie for Smoked Tofu. Being I live in an apartment I had to change it to Crock Pot Tofu. Doesn't sounds as good but I can think of a snapper name later


BBQ Tofu

1 pk Nasoya Extra Firm Tofu Plus

3 Tab A1 Sweet Hickory

2 Tab Soy Sauce

3 Tab Maple Syrup

2 Tab Olive Oil

1/2 Tea Sesame Oil

2 Tea Dijon Mustard

2 Tab Water

Press Tofu. Mix liquid ingredents in the Crock Pot. Turn Crock Pot on low. Slice Tofu in 8 cutlets. Lay flat in Crock Pot. Coat with sauce, Cover, Cook for 6 hours. Calories about 200 per serving.

I got the Tofu free from Nasoya. But even if I didn't I would still buy the same product.


 I am making my dinner with Broccoli and Lemon. Brown Rice steamed.















Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment