Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bountiful Black Bean Soup

Hello

I am feeling better today. Just a bit of nausea. This morning I had Brown Rice Farina with Cinnamon. Yum!

Today I am cooking some Bean Soup. I have hot Red Peppers that I got 3 weeks ago. They are still good so I am using them in the Soup. I love them cause they are sweet and spicy.




I also have some Fresh Thyme that I let sit by the oven and now it is dried and I can use in soups, stews and stocks.



Bountiful Black Bean Soup- Crock Pot

11/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Beans
8 cups Water
2 cloves Garlic sliced
2 Red Cherry Peppers tops and seeds out, leave Peppers whole
1 stalk Celery diced
15 sm Carrots
1 Tomato diced
1Tab Adobo
1 tea Cumin
1/2 Oregano
1/4 tea Fresh Dried Thyme.

Place everything in the Crock Pot and stir. Turn on high and cook 2 hours.


This product is good because there are no seasoning. Therefore you can use the bean mix for any dish.
Happy Eating








No comments:

Post a Comment