Monday, October 22, 2012

Low Fat-Peanut Tofu with Rice Noodles

Hello,

Today I was inspired by this recipe by Kalyn. It is a Peanut Tofu. But like always I had to change the recipe.
(yea, I have a camera now)

Peanut Tofu with Rice Noodles

3 tab Tamari
2 tab Rice Vinegar
2 tab Peanut Butter
1 tab Agave
2 tab Water
1 package of Extra Firm Tofu (Nasoya Brand is what I use)
1 clove Garlic sliced
2 slices of Ginger Root
1 tab Peanut Oil
1 bunch Rice Noodles (The noodles I get come in bunches, so I guess 1/4 package)

Heat some water in a pot and cook Rice Noodles. Drain and put on a dish.



Take a wok(I had to use a pot, need to buy a wok soon) heat Peanut Oil on medium add Garlic and Ginger Root, cook until light brown. Remove from the pot. Add drained & pressed Tofu. Cook until light brown.



 
 
Mix the liquid ingredients and Peanut butter in a bowl then add to Tofu. Cook on low for about 7 min. Don't over cook or it will be paste.
 
 
 Lay Tofu on top of the Noodles. Drip Sauce on top.
 
 
 
Serve with a side of steamed Bok Choy or any Green Veggie.
 
 
P.S.
Thank you Nasoya for the Tofu!!
 
Happy Eating!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment