Friday, October 12, 2012

Institute for Intergrated Nutrition



Institute for Intergrated Nutrition





Well I have decided to do it. I have decided to go to nutrition school so I can learn about my gut.

 My gut has been the focus of my life for the past 6 months. What to eat. How to eat. What not to eat. The doctors have no answers so I am going to learn what is best.

 In this learning process I will be sharing tips I learn at school. My goal is to be a Health Coach and do Health Coaching for others that have diet, weight, stress, and stomach problems.(just to name a few)

For those of you who don't know me I have a Masters in Social Work. So I have done counseling before. It was just for depressing things like death, cancer, and child abuse.

I think working with people for health and wellness will be a rewarding and positive experience.

If you are interested I need 3 volunteers to do a short health assessment with. You can email me at positiveperceptions@outlook.com.




Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment