Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nasoya- yummy for your tummy

I have to say I love love love this companies products
http://www.nasoya.com/

I have always been a tofu fan even before I became sick. But this company has more than just tofu. It has this awesome Super Hummus. The reason why it is good is that it has extra protein. When you take meat out of your diet you need to add protein. This Hummus does that.






The company also has tofuplus:

 Tofu Plus Black Soybean
This product helps you to get the nutrition you need when you don't eat meat, like vitamin E, calcium and protein.It is easy to cook with and Nasoya has online recipes to help you decide what to eat.

Another product is
Chinese Noodles

These are easy to cook and yummy to eat!!

Now I know I might sound like a commercial but I did not know what to eat after I got sick. So these items have helped me to eat and stay healthy. I eat them every week, if not everyday. I just hope the supermarket keeps them in stock!

Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment